Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Touching The G-spot

GMU has a free blog facility. This facility is much simpler than the web hosting facilities. Blog is already equipped with the wordpress engine, so we do not need to install first. However, unfortunately this facility is less publicized. I know the facility when I join "Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009" Seo Contest. At that time, there is a blog that uses this facility and made it into the top 10.

I register a blog with a name "bowspot not a g-spot". LoL. This name is a little weird. Because I forgot my email password, I have to remember that I can open the email for verification. On this cold night, I was only able to open the email and touch the G-spot. It was delicious when writing in blogs that are still virgins. LoL

Features available on this blog are very complete. Besides using the latest Worpress machine, this blog also includes some very useful plugins, such as All in one seo pack.

To use the facilities of the GMU blog, you must have a webmail email from UGM. To get these emails, you can come to PPTIK. Bring a copy of KTM. There, you will be asked to fill out a form. After that, you will get an email facilities, web hosting, and GMU proxy username. Have you already used this facility? Let's use it!

3 comments: